Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Life on the You Tube

Well, Life on the Farm has gone video - finally. I'm not a video-grapher that is for sure, but I did think a few weeks back, when it had been several months since many of you had been to the farm, it would be nice for you to see what was going on. This was taken on October 22nd, after about 20 inches or more had come down - I lost track after awhile! As you know, more fell since that date and we're up to about 27 inches of rain since Sept. 10th. Wow!

Sooo, it took me quite a while to figure out how to get the camera's video to become an actual video I could upload - and well, it had to go through You Tube cuz it was too big of a file for just uploading straight to the blog. So, now I'm a You Tuber, too.

But, I wanted you all to be able to see more of what is going on and this seemed like a good way to do it - (actually, I stole the idea from Farmer Brad - Home Sweet Farm - I saw his video and stole it since it was such a good idea.) I hope you all enjoy and I'll try to get better at this and post other fun and informational videos that may not fit here.



Marie
Eat Your Food - Naturally!

2 comments:

  1. Hey
    I'm lovin yer video girl! Looks like a fine mess o mud down in Texas. Keep up the good work.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video Marie! It is snowing here today in Plano, TX... but melting as fast as it comes down.
    I've got more garlic to plant, but it is still muddy at the farm.
    Sincerely,
    Mike aka Garlic Man of Jack County
    Jack County Gourmet Garlic

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment.