Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Your Family Could be Eating Organic Food for the Same Price as Processed Foods -- or Less

I know we all could use some help in the kitchen budget department. And many of you are probably far better cooks than I am, but when I see an article like this that combines the menu planning with a shopping list, I'm all over it because I think it is great to get new ideas and who can't use a little help planning meals?

Especially I like it when it is an all natural food menu that can show the contrast of the mainstream's thought that eating healthy is more expensive than eating cheap food.

I hope this helps you in your meal planning. Pass it on to a friend. I have many friends, and relatives, who think I'm nuts - but this article proves you CAN eat organic and not go broke.


Your Family Could be Eating Organic Food for the Same Price as Processed Foods -- or Less

Shared via AddThis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.